OTTAWA’S TRAMPOLINE CENTER
Special Needs Lessons
Spring Action Special needs program is aimed at people of all ages with any minimal to severe physical, mental, emotional, social, language and/or sensory challenges!
Spring Action Special needs programming emphasizes sensory and vestibular stimulation through Swinging, Rolling, Throwing, Catching, Jumping and MORE!
Spring Action Special Needs programming goals address the following factors:
Physical Increase: Gross Motor Skills, Postural Control, Balance, Coordination, Strength, Flexibility and Stamina.
Social Increase: Compliance with group activities, Appropriate Social Interaction, Comfort level in groups, Integrate into group settings as appropriate.
Cognitive Increase: Attention / Focus, Ability to follow directions, Motor-Planning Skills, Problem Solving.
Emotional Increase: Self Confidence, movement enjoyment, frustration tolerance.
OUR SPECIAL NEEDS PROGRAMS
· Are pupil centered
· Are communication oriented
· Are structured to minimize stress
· Promote learning
· Give opportunities for learning to learn
· Have access to 1:1 teaching
· Have an atmosphere of trust
· Teach Functional and life skills from the start
· Are taught with imitation and observational skills
OUR SPECIAL NEEDS STAFF
· Certified by the National Coaching Certification Program
· Have experience working with children and adults with Special Needs
· First Aid and CPR trained
· Are Patient and Persistent
· Are dedicated to development in understanding the needs of YOUR child!
Also available upon request are instructors that have received Non-Violent Crisis Prevention training (CPI trained) as well as enhanced crisis training.